Year after year, the NATPE Market & Conference is celebrated as the most important media and international television programming conference in the Americas.
This year, NATPE activities were based around the theme “Content Without Borders,” in recognition of the current challenge the industry faces to satisfy the needs of audiences, publishers and advertisers.
For Cisneros Media, NATPE is an excellent place to showcase our new productions and alliances. For example, this year we will present strategies such as:
- Our first bilingual campaign: #YourStoryHere / #TuHistoriaAqui
- The signing of an agreement with Sierralta Entertainment for the coproduction and marketing of a premier season of the “Latin Angels” series in English.
- Our recent alliance with Turner Latin America
- The launch of our new youth TV series called, “Candela”
- The Brandon Tartikoff Legacy prize which Gustavo and Adriana Cisneros received for their work in the television industry.
NATPE is also a great opportunity for knowledgeable industry leaders to express their ideas. This year Adriana Cisneros, CEO of Cisneros, had the opportunity to talk about the future and the opportunities Cisneros should take advantage of to connect with younger generations.
At Cisneros Media, we are always looking for ways to innovate, by creating, producing and distributing quality content. To give an example, I have included this video which shows a small part of the essence of Cisneros Media https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Y_zA176ag